GREEN CARD – Immigrant visa
- EB1: Extraordinary ability, self petition, no sponsor
- EB1 (after an L-1A), EB2, EB3: need a sponsor, an offer of employment from a petitioning employer
- EB5: Investor
- Multinational Manager or executive (after an L-1 A visa)
- Extraordinary ability in business, sciences…. The applicant must demonstrate his high level of competence in his field.
- The applicant must possess a master’s degree or at least a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of work experience in the field.
- Invest at least $1,000,000 US in a new or existing commercial enterprise in the US
- Except for investments made in a Targeted employment area where the minimum qualifying investment is $500,000 US (rural or priority area)
- Create at least 10 full-time jobs for US workers
- Possibility to apply for US citizenship after 5 years as a permanent resident
- The spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age are granted a Green Card.
- Free to work in any company
The applicant must: